Friday, August 14, 2009

Camera Phone Moments

I have a camera on my blackberry that I rarely use but I was looking at some of the pictures and I thought they were interesting. The quality is not great - probably because I have dropped it 400 times.

The first picture is of my lovely wife at work. I was in my office and she came in to say hi and looked beautiful as always so I decided to take a picture.



I was driving around and saw this sticker on back of the car and liked the message.





This next picture isn't real clear but what is the story behind LASTWYF...? Guess its better than FIRSTWYF...


This picture is hard to see but when Dad got back from the hospital after surgery Scott and I went over to help and one of the things we did was mow the lawn. We knew Jason was coming over the next day so we made a "J" for him in the grass.

3 comments:

Tera said...

I love seeing the J. I could only imagine... and now I don't have to!

Dad said...

Hi Ben, the pictures are great it lets us know wkat you are thinking.
Love dad

Shannon said...

Thanks, Esther, for your blog address. I'm excited to keep in touch this way, as well! I love the J in the lawn...very clever. Hope you guys have a great week. It's December 1st, so we are starting our awesome Christmas book tonight-woohoo!