Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just My Luck

Just my luck I was locked inside my apartment. This of course happened as I was trying to leave to make it to class, which we were reviewing the material for our first exam covering 7 chapters. When I called Ben did not believe me when I told him that I was stuck inside our apartment and I don’t blame him because it does sound crazy. I ended up having to climb out of our front window and was 30 minutes late to class. And of course I sit in the front of the classroom on the opposite side from the door so everyone saw me come in late. A small piece broke off in the door handle and that was why I could not get the door to unlock.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now if it was raining outside and you had your cute little husband inside with you....it could be fun being locked in! I am glad your cute little face got out. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Now, Esther, this one is even better than "the dog ate my homework"...problem is, in college they don't buy any of them!
Great story, good thing you're not claustrophobic

Lori said...

That is so crazy! What luck you have!;)