Tagged by Wendy
A: attached or single? Attached to my wonderful husband of 3 years
B: best friend: Ben
C: cake or pie? Cake
D: day: Saturday
E: essential item: My Cell, my car and a good book
F: favorite color: Blue/Green
G: gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears.
H: hometown: Temple City, California
I: indulgences: Sleeping In – I hate mornings
J: January or July? January. I met Ben for the first time on New Years Eve.
K: kids: 0 if you don’t count Ben
L: life is incomplete without: Ben, my extended family and the church
M: marriage date: September 17, 2005
N: number of siblings: 4 – Ethan, Hannah, Rachel and Mary
O: oranges or apples? Apples
P: phobias or fears? Losing Ben and more members of my family (and Clowns – I really hate them)
Q: quote: There are so many but Ben sent me this one that I really like "Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Rick Neuheisel
R: reason to smile: My Whole Wonderful Family
S: season: Winter
T: tag: Lori
U: unknown fact about me: I gave up a 3 week trip to Europe to marry Ben
V: vegetarian or oppressor of animal? I am with you Wendy I don't like the way this one is worded. Yes, I eat meat and I enjoy it.
W: worst habit: I am late to almost everything – I love my sleep too much or I am sick
X: x-rays or ultrasounds? Don’t Know
Y: your favorite food: Right now it would have to be Ribs from Bandits
Z: zodiac sign: Leo
9 years ago
1 comment:
Loved the "Kid" comment. I laughed out loud at that one! (Maybe because there is some truth to that one?) Just kidding, Ben!
Post a Comment