Saturday, September 6, 2008

ADORABLE ESTHER







I was going through some pictures on Esther's parent's computer and I found these. The top picture was Esther sitting on one of Uncle Earl's horses and was taken when she was 8. She loves horses and to this day still wants a horse...and two dogs. She was 3 in the left picture and a 5-year old on her way to Kindergarten in the other picture. Apparently they had a pajama day at school. Although I would prefer sons (primarily due to my concern for my daughter's safety in this crazy world) I can't help but think how wonderful it would be to have a little adorable Esther running around.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Look at that blond hair! How precious...

PS Esther I voted for you on the poll:)

Wendy said...

Esther, you were SOOOOO cute! Just a smaller version of you now!