Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day!

We had a lot of fun on Labor Day. We went over to Scott and Tera's along with all of the family. It was great seeing Jason & Janna and Wendy & Tom and all of the kids. We do not get to see them very often since they don't live close to us. My favorite part was when Scott told all of the 16 kids that he would give whoever pushed "Uncle Ben" in the pool five dollars. Then they all started to chase Ben all around the backyard. Tera got some great pictures of Ben running away with the kids close behind. I love the one with Ben on the floor with the kids on top of him. It was the funniest thing to watch. In the end I was the one who pushed him into the pool. Ben loves playing with all of the nieces and nephews but he does come home with scratches and bruises from all of them. They are getting older and can hurt him but I don't think he will ever stop playing with them.

No comments: