Ben and I have joined the world of blogging. It is something that we have talked about since seeing Tera's blog. I love going and seeing what all the kids are doing and reading the cute things that they say and do. Now ours is not going to be as cute since we don't have any kids but I do have Ben and he does act like a big kid sometimes.
We hope to update this weekly on our exciting lives. Ha Ha. One of our primary objectives for the blog is to maintain a better record of our life and keep in touch with our family and friends. We hope this blog will encourage us to take more pictures. We will try to keep this fun and lighthearted.
9 years ago
1 comment:
You're awesome, Esther! I love you to death and your blog is going to be great! We love Tera for starting us all on this, huh? Have a good one!
Post a Comment